There are following Fard, Sunnah, and Wajib of Hajj, which each Muslim ought to know and comply with very carefully to make their Hajj extra legitimate and acceptable by Allah.
Fard of Hajj
Fard of Hajj implies that you could do these items or your Hajj won’t be accomplished.
- Carrying Ihram: Carrying Ihram with the intention of creating any kind of Hajj.
- Staying at Arafat is a should after the mid-day of the ninth Dhul Hijjah until the daybreak of the tenth Dhul Hijjah.
- Performing Tawaf al Ziyarah, That is additionally fard, this has to carry out on the morning of tenth Dhul Hijjah until the sundown of twelfth Dhull Hijjah.
Wajib of Hajj
Wajib implies that in case you don’t do the wajib of Hajj, your Hajj will nonetheless be legitimate however you want to give a parently that may be sacrificing an animal or feeding the poor. But when somebody leaves the wajib of Hajj with none concrete cause, then the sin can’t be overcome, and the Hajj will change into invalid. There are 6 Wajibaats of Hajj;
- Staying at Muzdalifah, after sundown until the Fajr Salah.
- Doing Saee, between Safa and Marwah. Might be carried out with Tawaf Ziyarah.
- Stoning the Satan at Jamarat. You’ll be able to solely throw rocks at it after the Fajr salah of tenth Dhul Hijjah.
- Sacrifice an Animal, this is applicable solely to individuals performing Hajj Qiran or Hajj Tamattu.
- Shave your head, solely after performing all of the Wibs of Hajj mentioned above.
- Tawaful Wada, performing this Tawaf is a Wajid, and this wajib solely applies to the individuals who got here from overseas or inside the boundaries of Miqaat.
Sunnah of Hajj
- Sunnahs of Hajj implies that if you happen to carry out it, there shall be a reward, and if you don’t carry out it, then there won’t be a sin.
Might Allah accepts the Hajj of the individuals performing it this yr, Ameen.